Getting to Know
Important: Due to the fact that "grandrights" must be obtained for licensing and performance of Getting to Know You Shows, certain restrictions do apply:
- Performances must be done by accredited schools using actors in grade 9 or under only. All other organizations must contact Rodgers & Hammerstein directly.
- Your purchase price includes the materials in the showkit plus unlimited performing rights for one year. Upon placing your order, you will receive a performance rights license from Hal Leonard Corporation. After the completed license is returned to Hal Leonard, they will send out the complete Showkit (non-returnable). Twisted Plays will then send you an invoice for the material.
- Products may be sold only in the United States.
The comprehensive ShowKit materials ensure that any enthusiastic teacher can produce a hit show!
- (20) Libretto/Vocal Books (songs transposed into youth-friendly keys)
- (10) Chorus Books
- (2) Piano/Vocal Scores
- (1) Director's Guide
- (includes detailed notes on pre-production through opening night)
- (2) Director's Scripts
- (1) Study Guide (based on the Basic Standards of K-12 Education)
- (1) Guide Vocal CD (CD to assist your cast in learning the songs)
- (1) Orchestral Accompaniment CD (CD to which the production may be performed)
- (1) Guide to Musical Staging DVD
We can send you a perusal pack of any show for $10 which includes a libretto and CD sampler. You can order perusal packs online CLICK HERE!