By Mary Donnelly & George Strid
Running Time: 1 hour
About: A Musical Adaptation of the Mark Twain Classic. Travel to the past when the Mississippi Delta was Queen and life was as simple as straw hats and bib overalls. Tom Sawyer! What do you do with a boy like that?! This American Literature classic has been a favorite for generations, and her is a musical adaptation that will please audiences and performers alike! Enjoy the escapades of Tom, Huck, and Becky and a little bit of Mark Twain's Americana.
- Teacher/Director guide - score, full script and staging guide
- 10 scripts - script and vocal lines only
- ShowTrax CD - full performance and accompaniment-only versions of the musical numbers - no dialog recorded
- Graphics Package - including show logos - will be in your downloads
- A BOY LIKE THAT!
- EXTRA! EXTRA!
- HANNIBAL, THE ONLY PLACE FOR ME!
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!
- PAINT THE TOWN
- PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME
- SING HALLELUJAH, LET THE GOOD TIMES
- TO A BRIGHTER DAY
- I CHOOSE YOU, AND YOU CHOOSE ME
- Sam Clemens & Mark Twain - two narrators, they are pretending to be named Sam and Mark.
- Tom Sawyer - Boy of Hannibal
- Aunt Polly - Tom's Aunt and Guardian
- Mary - Tom's Cousin
- Sidney - Tom's Half-brother
- Ben, Chris, & Jimmy - Tom's Friends
- Huckleberry Finn - Tom's Best Friend
- Mr. Dobbins - School Teacher
- Becky Thatcher - Tom's Girlfriend
- Doc, Joe, & Muff - Bank Robbers
- Sheriff Smith
- Sarah - Ben's Mother
- Ensemble of school kids, townspeople and newsboys
Several characters can easily be changed from male to female
Setting: late 1800s, Hannibal, Missouri
Listen to these 4 FULL songs from the show!
A Boy Like That
Hannibal, The Only Place For Me!
Tom Sawyer: The Musical
- Product Code: HL 08740188